Sunday, October 21, 2007

Our Weekend!

Finished the cement in front of the garage
A little hawk that landed out back of the house
fall colors south of our house



cottonwoods!
We poured a little cement this weekend finished the cement on front of the garage now just have to get the big door hung and waalaa no more having to clean the snow off the cars in the winter. Well OK that is sorta right as now we own 3 cars and the garage only holds 2. I have been driving the 06 dodge and I really, really, really, love this truck. Its big and beefy and more comfortable to ride in than the 01 dodge. I haven't driven my Durango since we went to the Gorge and am in the process of deciding whether or not to sell it. The only concern I have is the dually is not so good in the snow, and since I don't like driving in the snow anyways I may want to drive it if we have a really snowy winter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Its really turned off fallish here. The trees all around the house are changing. My tomato plants have withered and died and it just feels like winter is coming. We pretty much got the yard ready. I pulled the pump out of my pond, all of the plants around it are dying off hopefully they will survive the winter and come back next spring.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I have a whole bunch of Elizabeth pictures to post but will save them for one night this week.













No comments:

counter