Sunday, November 11, 2007

Saturday

My shoe fetish Lachelle (yes that's lizzie's bouncer she is in) and her new shoe's and Jacket
Lachelle loves shoe's so grandma bought her some high heels of her own
The new truck needs washed before it can go in the new garage

macky enjoying the sunshine
Odin and Clyde also enjoying the sunshine!
We had an incredible Saturday as the weather was really nice everybody just wanted to be outside. We did get the freezer moved out into the new garage which really gave me so much room in the laundry room. I had forgotten how big that room is.
I guess we have decided that the 06 Dodge and my Durango get the privilege of living in the new garage (at least for now) but they had to be washed before they could go in. Mitch spent most of the afternoon doing that. I on the other hand cleaned the laundry room, YUCK! The freezer hadn't been moved since we moved in here and it was so dirty underneath. anyways I went ahead and washed the walls and such while I was at it. It is now the cleanest room in the house


No comments:

counter