Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Planning!

We are in the planning stages for our trip to Ohio. Sometimes I think that is more fun than the actual trip. As we will be traveling without the fifth wheel and with the dogs I am currently looking for dog friendly hotels along our route as we won't know where we will be stopping till we get there so this is a no reservation trip ( which I hate by the way) If we had the fifth wheel its not a problem but without I have the fear that I will end up sleeping in the truck (which wouldn't kill me). I am also packing enough stuff so that once we pick up the new house we can stay in it comfortably till we get home. Since we have nothing we have to run home to we are thinking maybe we will go south from Ohio and do some site seeing on the way home. Neither Mitch or I have ever been any farther east than Nebraska . So this is a whole new world to us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your GP Marion was born in Ohio, I think somewhere around Marion. And that is where the Old Folks come here from in 1905, I think when he was about 5 yrs old. You are like the Mormons, following the trail of your ancestors, only pulling your stuff instead of pushing it in a handcart. LOL

counter