Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Sunday Project!







So this is my kitchen before, and I loved the wall board but was worried that over time with cooking smatters that it would eventually start to look not so great. I had been looking for something to make a back splash that would look good and also be easier to wash.
So here we go.





Kitchen before



And after.


I found this product in Home depot and for ease of application I give it a 10. I needed no special tools, just scissors, measuring tape, exacto knife. and a couple of hours.





The product is actually plastic but looks like brushed metal.




And I love it.





It looks great







and adds some special touch to the kitchen.
So that's how I spent the afternoon and I really do love it.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love your kitchen it looks nice.

A tired retired recluse @ Swallowcliffs.blogspot.com/ said...

Really sets it off! I have been doing some serious thinking about my wall behind the stove here. Is this a net buy or local buy?

counter