Thursday, February 26, 2009

I have been so slacking off!

Kolby showed up a little while ago to show off her new haircut. It looks so cute on her (thank you Shawna) I have been wishing for a new hairdo. but pretty sure I don't want to go this short.
The snow is all gone. We have had some really nice days the snow is gone. Now all that left is the mud yuck.

hopefully it will start greening up soon. I am so ready for spring


pretty blue sky



Ok I finally finished my bead piece and am working on getting it on the leather (that is to the left) It has turned out quite nice I am now in a hurry to finish it as I have a new pattern I want to start on. So look for this finished piece and the new piece in the near future.




1 comment:

A tired retired recluse @ Swallowcliffs.blogspot.com/ said...

Are you gonna open an ETSY store? It is really reasonable and easy.

counter