Thursday, April 9, 2009

Death by ice tea!

So I am unable at this time to post pictures as my laptop has had an accident. So I have been forced to move to the desktop and for some reason it will not download any pics from my camera.
So now I know that your wondering what has happened to my laptop. On Sunday I had just refilled my ice tea glass When hubby decided he would be cute and throw one of the dogs tennis balls at me hitting me in the elbow and spilling my ice tea all over my laptop. And now it is dead.
And I am sure that my warranty doesn't cover death by ice tea.
Hubby feels really bad and has promised to get it fixed or replace it whichever he needs to do. Which is good or he just may find out that his flat screen TV is allergic to ice tea also. lol
I haven't called dell yet to see who I need to have look at it but will be doing that soon

We are headed out for the weekend for our first camping trip of the year, We are going to Drippings springs The weather is supposed to be in the upper 50's for the weekend. I don't even care if the weather sucks it will just be nice to get to go.
I will be taking lots of pics hopefully I can get them into the puter so that I can post some next week when we get back

No comments:

counter