Monday, October 26, 2009

It has been awhile!

Fall foliage
This is the cottonwood behind the house Only one side of it had started to turn and it caught my eye


More cottonwoods

Lizard and Odie playing in the sunshine. Lizard loves to be outside we are going to have to get her some snow boots and a snow suit for winter









Chico and his new sweater




Lizard coloring, I should of got a pic of her when she was all done coloring her hand






Not a happy Lizard







Chico before he got his sweater









Baby James loves to talk to himself in the mirror








I love this picture of Ashes and Baby James










A happy Lizard, The picture quality sucks I think I was trying to hurry before she quit smiling, lol











Baby James was a very happy little guy













Gotta love that face!
So I have become a face book addict, lol but I will and try to update the blog more often.












counter