Friday, January 29, 2010

The 3 boys together Finally!



I really haven't been doing much with my blog lately because well frankly there really hasn't been much going on. I guess you can only talk about the cold snow and fog so much and I am pretty sure that the majority who read this are having the same thing so no surprise there. lol
Then there are the boys who I am pretty sure get up every morning and think to themselves, Great fog again. The exception to that might be Chico who thinks OMG I AM GOING TO FREEZE TO DEATH!

Even Lizard is ready for it to warm up and complains about not being able to go outside and play.

I haven't even taken very many pictures as its usually to dark and gloomy for them to turn out well.

I have been beading, reading, cooking and working. So I haven't curled up under the blankets and hibernated till spring YET!





No comments:

counter