Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I'm sorry!

Ashley's baby girl at 4 months ( possibly Elizabeth Cathleen for her name)
Its been a while since I have posted and received a whole bunch of e-mails wondering if we did dig up the phone line. We didn't just have been really wanting to be outside when its warm enough, and catching up on inside things when it hasn't.

So here's what has been going on!

Week end before last we poured the cement for the footer for our garage (will have pics soon) Sat morning we started at 7:00 am with Mitch, myself, Jason, Ash, Kolby, Danielle ( kolby's man) Dave, and my brother Jack. We were running two mixers and were finished by 11:30, then we barbecued burgers and had lunch, since then we have been building form for the walls which as of today are about done.

Chevelles birthday was Last Monday and she had a sleep over on Friday, I made her a birthday cake and my secret punch, and Ash and I went over to help Shawna with all the girls, then I brought loulou home with me so Chevy could enjoy her birthday without her little sister interrupting, also I had baby chelle as her mom had to work all weekend, loulou and baby Chelle had alot of fun playing together.

This weekend we are off to the north, headed for Yellowstone for 5 or 6 days, We are really looking very much forward to it, (other than the fact that I had to clean and pack the fifth wheel today) the weather supposed to be wonderful and the animal are out in full force, will be taking tons of pics with the new camera (now you know what you have too look forward too)

Hope everybody has a great weekend

Love ya

No comments:

counter