Saturday, December 22, 2007

Finally some sun!



We finally have a sunny day, we have awoken to snow almost every morning and if we don't have snow we have had fog and extremely cold Monday by 6:30 it was -4 degrees.
.........................................................................
Every body in the basin has been sick it seems, me included was down in bed for 4 days last week, which I never do. Drue has been home sick since Wed, he is hopefully getting better.
.........................................................................
I got called for Jury duty this week and never expected to be picked, but I did.
Now this is a daunting thing, The fact that you hold some persons future basically in the palm of your hand, And whatever you decide determines whatever happens next. Needless to say it was a learning experience. I may go into details about the case later.
........................................................................
Christmas is just 3 days away I haven't even had time to get Christmas cards out , maybe today!
So if you don't get a Christmas card from me Merry Christmas

No comments:

counter