Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas and New Years





We had a wonderful Christmas, all the kids were here and it was really great having Chelle here, Christmas is truly for the very young. The big kids all had a good time, but the little ones had a much better time. I didn't get any pics as Chelle wanted to be in my lap the whole morning and I would rather snuggle with her than take pics so these pics are the extent of what I have. Chelle loved her 4-wheeler and I'm surprised that the carpet held up, or that the dogs haven't went neurotic from being chased all over the house by it.
We had a really quiet new years the kids were all gone and we just stayed home and relaxed.
Now I'm trying to catch up on all things that got overlooked over the holidays and trying to get my tree taken down.
Its snowing again, we have had so much snow this year we should of bought that snow blower, lol

No comments:

counter