Saturday, January 12, 2008

Drue and Chelle Memorial day up Whiterocks
Ashley and Kolby on our trip to Oregon
All the grand kids ( Elizabeth is there also just still in her mommy)
a friendly game of cards while camping.
........................................................................................................................................
I Don't have any new pics as we are just trying to hibernate till the weather turns warmer.
........................................................................................................................................
I has an accident on Wed night and slipped and fell and broke my tail bone and injured my lower back so I am laid up in bed for the time being, and after 2 days I am about gone stir crazy. Not sure I'll make it 7-10 days. good thing I have new books to read as the tv sucks.

No comments:

counter