Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Before & after

The garden spot before
garden spot after with peas, tomato, and pepper plants
grass in the back before
ready to plant

and grass is growing
pond before
pond as it looks now
The yard is starting to look really nice and we are almost done. We have ONE more little cement pour and then we are done pouring cement. and everything else is planted, sprinkler system is in. We have a couple of places we want to fill in with gravel and we are Done.I sprayed some weeds with weed killer over the weekend and they laughed in my face and kept on growing not sure what I am going to do about it but will figure something out.
Bought the primer and paint to paint Kolby's room. I did call her and ask if she was sure she didn't want to come home before I repainted it. She declined, so then I am planning on painting it this weekend.


No comments:

counter