Monday, June 2, 2008

Just 3 days!

Chelle helping grandpa wash grandma's truck
new cement
this section complete
My garden spot planted with tomatoes peppers and peas

grass planted in the backyard
flowers all planted


a close up or flowers
The pond is looking good with the new plants
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a busy weekend here's what we got done
1. grass planted in the back yard
2. cement poured in 2 spots
3. tomatoes and peppers planted in the garden
4. flowers planted in barrels, boxes and around the pond
5. grass mowed and fertilized in the front
6. fifth wheel cleaned, packed ready to go.
plus I went on a 2 hour scooter ride on Sat with Shawna and Debbie which was so much fun I now have 90 miles on my scooter, had to go fill up with gas and it cost me $4.00 bucks, which didn't hurt at all.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a new tenant to my pond, a frog has moved in. We haven't seen him yet but boy can we hear him. If his chirping (not sure if that's what frogs do) is an indication of how happy he is then he is one happy frog.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelle came and spent the night Friday, and despite the fact that she didn't feel well, we had a great time. She helped Grandpa wash grandmas truck apparently the truck is grandmas cause grandma always picks her up in it, according to her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 days and we are out of here. All I have left to do is buy groceries for the fifth wheel and we are ready to go. I have been taking Rocky out to the fifth wheel everyday so that he will be accustomed to being in there so he will be comfortable on our trip. He loves the trailer so I expect he will do great.




No comments:

counter