Friday, July 11, 2008

downsizing!

Who knew downsizing isn't as much fun as it sounds.
Thank goodness the kids wanted the stuff that I would really have a hard time selling (grandma's china cabinet) I have cleaned out all drawers, sorted and shredded 3 totes of paper, cleaned out cupboards and closets. Sorted through my clothes. I have it down to 5 pairs of shoe's ( I know for someone who doesn't wear shoes I am kinda crazy about shoe's). I was hoping to have everything moved to the garage by this weekend but its not going to happen
I did sell the travelute flatbed trailer, and the huge freezer and have had 2 people come look at the house. Its such a disaster that I hope they will come back once I get everything cleaned up
So not to bad for less than a weeks worth of work.

No comments:

counter