Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What has been going on!

Mitch's new scooter
obviously its quite a bit bigger than mine, but we have had a lot of fun just toodling around on them.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So the yard is done (well as done as we are going to make it) Dave picked up the cement mixers last night woooohoooo, if I never have to pour cement again it will be to soon.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The kids have been here (well except Ash she trying to get ready to go on vacation) going through the house, taking the things that go to them before we move everything we are not keeping to the garage in order to sell it.
I have started moving some things out, and have pretty much the laundry room, and most of the kitchen sorted and the things were going to sell moved out. Kolby and Daniele are taking most of the kitchen stuff for there fifth wheel that they are moving into.
I have replaced some of the dishes in the fifth wheel with stuff from the house. as they were nicer than what i had in there.
I am sorta at a stand still as the fifth wheel is down to the machine shop having a hitch put on the back so that we can take our scooters with us when we go, As soon as it gets back, we will start moving our everyday stuff into it, then will come the decisions on stuff we thought we were taking and what we really have room for. and what will need to go to storage
I have 3 large totes I have to go through of just papers from the last I don't know many years most of it I can shred, but some things I will have to keep as the IRS insist that i do.
Its amazing the kind of stuff you find when you really start going through things. I have one box with just rolls of tape, there's something like 18 rolls in there, all different kinds, masking, electrical, duct tape and the most amazing thing is that you can never find a roll when you really need it.
Well anyways as soon as I can get everything sorted, moved or sold then I can get the rest of the house painted and the FOR SALE sign out front. Wish me luck, as we have a lot of stuff.

No comments:

counter