Tuesday, August 4, 2009

And now we wait!

Here is my latest project. The valances in my fifth wheel are ugly. They are a ugly color and a ugly pattern.
I had planned on recovering them almost from the day we bought this trailer but just hadn't got to doing it.
So while I was up the canyon I decided that would be the perfect time to start this project.
They worst part was getting the staples all taken out of the Valance in order to remove the old material.
The new material I used is leather pieces and a staple gun and hot glue
I love everything about them the color and the style.
I don't plan on putting the curtains back up as I like the clean look with out them plus the curtains were just not useful.
I will post more pics at the project is finished up





We had planned on heading back to the mountains yesterday but Ash had been to her doctor and he told her the new baby could come at anytime, So we decided to stay close to home till little James Dean makes his appearance.

So I will have to post the pics from our camping





We had a squirrel that felt that our dogs were so much fun and almost constantly chattered to them and would come down the tree far enough that they thought they would be able to catch him. Then he would run back up and call to them.

Rocky had the most patience and would sit for hours waiting at the bottom of the tree waiting












No comments:

counter