Thursday, August 6, 2009

Life and Death

Here's my boys the big baby and the small baby having a nap together. they make me smile
Its been one of those weeks with some good news and some sad news.

The good news is that baby James is coming, were just not sure when.

Ash has been having contractions off and on all week and we expect him any time.

The sad news is my grandmother on my dads side passed away on Tuesday.

Her services are on Sat and I have been so torn as to wether I should be here with Ash, Jason, little James and Lizard or there with my Grandmother, Dad, Aunt Karen, Uncle Ted, Robert and LeeAnne.



On to other things




This is our friends Dave and Reds new miniture donkey.

we drove up the other night to see him and he is very cute.

while not real tame yet I have no doubt that he will be very soon if Dave has anything to do with it




1 comment:

curlgirl said...

I want a cute little donkey. Hope the baby comes soon call me when it does.

counter