Thursday, February 16, 2012

I have been sick.

I have been playing with getting night shots. This is the best I have got but still working on it.
I need to get my tripod out as I can't hold it still enough for it not to come out blurry, lol
And this picture kinda describes the way I have been feeling.
I suppose it was inevitable considering that everyone around me has been sick.
My hubby, the grands, everybody at my work.
I truly thought I had got off easy by Monday as I was feeling better so Tuesday I went back to work. Of course the weather was really crappy with it snowing and blowing so after spending almost 10 hours out and about I came home feeling pretty crappy.
So yesterday I took it easy and slept most of the afternoon.
And this am, well I woke up early took some Advil's and we shall see.

No comments:

counter