Sunday, February 26, 2012

I have returned!

Me and my nieces a few years ago camping at Easter time.
So yea I have been MIA, But I have great news.
As of today I haven't had a cigarette in 4 weeks.
Yes almost a month and I have been smoke free. I won't say its been easy, but then it hasn't been horrible ,awful, ugly, nasty either.
I am so glad that I have quit and I don't plan on going back.
The really good news is I am going to Alaska.
We have booked a cruise for May with a few days in Seattle before we go. I am so excited I am not sure how I am going to get through the next 85 days of waiting.
I have a pair of wild doves that I think are making a nest right outside of my window, They keep returning to the same branch will have to get out there soon and see if I can get some pics of the nest before the tree starts leafing out.

No comments:

counter