Monday, March 12, 2012

A nearly perfect weekend.

I worked all last week so by the weekend I was ready for some fun and relaxation. I was on call but really didn't expect I would go out. (one of the trucks I pilot for above)
Sat was hubby's birthday and the kids and grands showed up all weekend to help him celebrate.
We BBQ on Sat in nearly perfect weather and then built a fire and were able to sit out clear till after dark and not freeze something off.
Drue brought his new friend ( dare I say girlfriend) over and we enjoyed meeting her and hope our crazy family get together didn't scare her off. Also Chellebelle and Whit painted sun catcher for Grandpa and then hung them in the big window for him for his b-day.
Kolby made his fav cake German chocolate. And Damibean even though he didn't feel really good was a joy to have.
Ashes and the babies were over on Sunday for dinner with her dad and we so much enjoyed them.

Hubby and Damibean
The weather is looking so great for the week it looks like spring has sprung.
only 67 days till we leave
And my saying of the week.
Have a really great week everybody!

No comments:

counter