Sunday, February 18, 2007

New Additions

Shawna, Lexus, and Opal
Chevelle, and Opal
We have a new addition to our family. My brother and his wife had there 3rd Daughter Saturday Morning at 12:03 am. She weighed 7lbs 1oz, and was 20in long. They have named here Opal,
And she is a darling baby, the pics are her with her mom and 2 big sisters
I had her 2 big sister all weekend while Shawna was in the hospital (there 3 and 6 ) and we had a ball. We went shopping of course (and no I don't spoil the girls very much) We did some art projects, made cards for there mom, we cooked homemade chicken noodle soup, played hide and go seek, and on Sat Kolby and Danielle took them to the park for about 3 hours ( it was 48 degree's out so pretty nice for playing at the park and I had a nap) We watched some movies, played dress up, in which Lexus ( the 3 yr old) did her makeup with magic marker when I wasn't looking. luckily for me they were the wash off kind, They are really sweet girls and were so good while they were here.
I had forgotten how busy little girls are! but it was fun to have them.

I bought a new digital camera last week and am waiting patiently ( well OK lets just say I'm waiting) for it to arrive, maybe then my pics will quit being dark, grainy, and blurry, or they will still be that way but I will have a new camera to take them with. This one has a zoom lens, so I'm hoping that instead of the bear in the tree pics that I've taken that only look like a black spot in the tree, will now actually look like bears, and it has a flash so hopefully the at night pics in the house it won't look like we don't have indoor lights. and hopefully its not to complicated that I want to use it, (not to much to ask for)

I think I have spring fever, I was on the Internet looking at trips to places like Hawaii and the virgin islands and telling myself that a 9 hour airplane ride wouldn't be that bad ( I hate to fly) and the really scary part was there were some pretty great deals to Hawaii with airfare and hotel deals, that I think I would actually go plane ride and all, but we'll have to see If I'd really go through with it
Well everybody have a great week ! for those of you who have tomorrow off congratulations and for those of you who have to work my condolenses!

No comments:

counter