Thursday, February 22, 2007

The rest of the story!

So after buying the new mattress We decided we ought to buy a bedroom set to go with it. We have been in this house for two years and there's nothing but a bed and 2 bedside tables that were given to me, we have a huge closet so we have just kinda put all our cloths and things in there and called it good, Anyways we picked out a bedroom set that we both liked ( which for us is very unusual it took us 2 years to put up the deck as we couldn't agree on it) Which has now started a whole snowball effect as I have decided that since I have till the fifth of March till they deliver then I should Paint and clean the carpets, Funny how one small simple thing can lead into a whole project. Anyways will be busy for the next couple of weeks

I did get one painting done last night for my Knee high moccasins I decided to paint them on a separate piece of leather as I may want to keep them even after the moccasins wear out, now I'm dying to go home and paint the other one , Will try to get pics of the finished one tonight and get them posted later.

The new baby is doing well and sleeping for 5 hours at a time at night, which means Mom is doing well too. Lex and Chevy are being great help and Lex is a vigilant watcher for her mother reporting back every movement or noise, kinda like a live baby monitor.

Odin is driving me crazy as he has decided the lawn is a great digging space, Don't know if its the age thing or that he can actually see the grass that has done it. Since we have been foster parents to our sons dog who is just a couple months younger than Odin he's been a much happier puppy but with 2 puppies I think they have been much naughtier

No comments:

counter