Sunday, September 23, 2007

And finally!


Here's my week in review!

Monday
Mondays are always crazy around here, The shop is insanely busy as everybody who had problems over the weekend tend to show up first thing Monday morning and they all need it fixed now. plus its pay day for the guys and they tend to get really upset if they don't get paid ( who knew). Had to run to Vernal (35 miles from here, if we need anything this is where we have to go) after work to pick up some food coloring and Chelles birthday present I wanted to buy her a tricycle and I found the perfect one. It has a handle on the back so that you don't have t o bend over to push them ( where were these when my kids were little)It was almost 7:00pm by the time I got home and still had to figure out dinner Luckily I had made chicken and dumplings on Sunday and had left overs ( its always much better the 2ND day anyways) I am always happy to see Mondays end

Tuesday after work came home and baked Lachelles birthday cake and threw it in the freezer in preparation for decorating on Wed, Kolby Danielle and I decided to assemble Chelles tricycle. Now its been a very long time since I had to assemble anything let a lone a 2year olds toy with something like a 100 pieces, but we did finally manage and hopefully for Chelles sake we did it right. Brenda stopped by with Chelle and we had a few moments of scrambling to hide her bike . Chelle loves the new baby and wants to hold her and kiss her (see earlier post of pics of the 2 of them)


Wed Left the shop early to come home and decorate Chelle's cake, Was supposed to go watch Chevelle Play soccer at 5:00, but by the time I got the cake decorated, dinner done and everything in the truck It was 5:40 and had to be to the park by 6:oo for the Party. Other than missing the game the evening was great, it was 7:30 by the time we got home and collapsed into the glider rocker.

The rest of the week was equally as crazy ( will get into that later) and was glad to get to sleep in till 8:00 am on Sat. After my morning coffee I went out to clean the fifth wheel as we are getting ready to leave on the 27th for ten days(more on that later as this is already way long) and I hadn't cleaned it from our trip to the Gorge, OK it wasn't as bad as that sounded. I had already brought in the dirty cloths and emptied the garbage it just needed vacuuming, swept, and mopped and I decide to wash all the rugs and the bedding as everything was full of sand from the lake. So now all I have to do is add some warm cloths and the perishable food and we are ready to go.
Sat afternoon we went looking for a spot to Elk hunt ( see pics above) the last few years we have been going north into the mountains and it is always cold. last year by the second week we were camping in the snow, So we are kinda of thinking of going south into the desert. There are elk there and It would be warmer. We found a really great camping spot down in the cedars, sighted in the guns while we there and got rained on a couple of times. It was great even with the rain. I found a tip to an arrowhead and did a lot of walking hopefully we end up there but who knows.

That brings us to today at which I have done very little, downloaded the pics of my camera, put a roast in the slow cooker for dinner and basically have sat on my a** hopefully I will be well rested as tomorrow is Monday!

No comments:

counter