Sunday, September 23, 2007

Wed the 19th

Lachelle hitting the pinata



Opening presents

Lachelle is a huge Dora fan (yes I made this)
Cake time!
OK have had a lot going on this week and I'm going to do this in several post!
On Wed the 19th we had Lachelle's birthday party as this was the only time we could all get together ( her actual birthday is on Sept 30th) and have one big party versus two or three small party's. She had a ball, she's a very big Dora fan and everything was themed around that. I didn't do an actual count but I think there were around 30 people in attendance. All of the kids had a wonderful time, Chelle loved the playground the best, lol(who needs presents when you can play on the slide) The weather was perfect for a party at the park.
Yes I made the cake I am actually getting back into cake decorating some and have finally started collecting the equipment to do it!


No comments:

counter