Friday, May 30, 2008

The wind in my hair!

My new scooter



Finally my new scooter arrived on Wed with some assembly required, by the time we got home Wed night after having to take the fifth wheel back to the dealer because after they fixed the fridge it wasn't working ( was working when we took it in) It was to dark to finish assembly so Thursday night after going back over to pick up the fifth wheel (hopefully fixed this time) We actually got it together and I got to take it for a ride. I love it.
Shawna and I are going to start our own scooter gang, We will have to start thinking of a name.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kolby is coming to visit this weekend. We have really missed her not being around.

No comments:

counter