Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas creations

So I know everybody thinks this is Odins page and I suppose for the most part it is, and while he takes up a lot of my time he does still sleep a lot as only puppies (and babies) do. So your probably wondering what else I do other than play with the dog. I have included pics of my latest creation,( the glare is from the gloss finish) its for a girlfriend of mine for Christmas. she's very into old fashioned western. The silhouettes are one of my favorites and I have many hanging all over my house, so I love to paint them also. The saw came out of the shop on my grandfathers ranch and is at least 50 years old, it was quite dirty and rusty when I started but cleaned up pretty nice. I had so much fun doing this one that I'm quite in the mood to do another, I have a couple more saws so we will see what I end up with next. So I'm off to paint!
a different angle and the glare is not so bad

No comments:

counter