Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Ugh!


So I have been in bed sick with the flu for 2 days, while this doesn't come as bid news, Odin our puppy has not taken it so well. He seems to be a creature of habit and doesn't take well to having his routine changed. So its bad enough that he has stitches in his leg and is unable to have his daily runs, but now nothing is going as it should, My husband and I are self employed so we have the freedom to take Odin to work with us everyday, Which he loves. He thinks everybody who comes to the shop comes to see him, and in an area where most people have dogs most stop and pet him and talk to him which feeds his belief. So for the last 2 days I have been in bed. no running the kids to school, no running errands ,and no going to the shop, and no one to get on the floor and play with him.

So being the character that he is has resorted to bringing his toys to my bed, I now have a bed full of ropes, chew bones, squeaky toys, and his favorite foot ball, sleeping has just about been out of the question, he bites my feet, pulls my hair, bites my arms, licks my nose, and steals the covers. For anybody who knows these kind of dogs you know they never give up once they decide on something. I finally had to call my husband at the shop and have him come and get him just so I could have a nap.

When he gets home our poor boston bull dog then becomes his next target, till he goes and hides under the chair where Odin can't go because he's too tall.

The cats outside have seen no mercy, nor have the girls stuffed animals which he keeps stealing from their rooms when they are not looking, and if you don't get to him quickly enough they are torn to shreds.

believe me when I say him and I are both looking forward to me feeling better and getting him back to his routine.

No comments:

counter