Monday, December 11, 2006

its Christmas in case you have forgotton


Its monday and its the Christmas season ( for anybody who may have forgotton) I think mondays are bad enough, add shopping for friends and family, the mailing out of Christmas cards, family parties, work parties, kids programs at school, church gatherings, things can get pretty crazy. This year I have completed almost all of my shopping from the comfort of my glider rocker, which has been pretty stress free, I found some really great bargain sites, most right now have free shipping and nothing I have ordered has been backordered, plus I am now on a first name basis with the fed-ex guy, the ups guy, and the guy at the post office. ( will have to give them plates of cookies I'm thinkin) plus its like Christmas everyday for me, I get to open a new box and see what is inside, and know the joy that gift is going to give to whom it was purchased for. So thats my christmas shopping story, I've had so much fun this year that I'm sure I'll do it again next year!
Oh and for anybody who might be wondering Odin is doing fine, the stitches don't seem to bother him unless he wants some attention then he'll come up and put his leg in your lap so that you will boob him, We have decided to forgo his daily runs for a few days in order for the leg to heal and already he's driving us crazy (to much energy) going to try him on the treadmill see if we can work some excess off at a slow walk, will let you know how it goes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey mom pretty tree,
we love you

counter