Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sundays


So I'm new to this blog thing, but thought I'd like to give it a try.

So Its Sunday again, I truly love Sundays, get to hang out in my pj's all day and just do things that I like to do, so today I got my airbrush out and painted, (inks were my paint choice today) for awhile, made two beaded christmas ornaments, and in general was having a quiet day, then it happened. Odin our 10 month old Seppala Siberian husky while out on his morning run with my husband cut a 3 inch gash in his right front leg, which required stitches so off to the the vets we went, which here in the middle of nowhere requires finding the vet, as there are no animal clinics open on the weekend and then waiting for him to show up at the office, Odin was a very good dog and took being shaved and stitched very well for a 10 month old puppy, all the extra attention he has recieved since coming home hasn't hurt him any either, we expect he will make a full recovery with minimal scaring.

We on the other hand will look forward to next Sunday!

1 comment:

smallportions said...

Greetings Dana,

Odin looks like he's going to be a heartbreaker...be prepared!
Congratulations on the wonderful addition to your family and looking forward to reading more about him and his "pack"

counter