Monday, November 10, 2008

Memphis,

We spent the night in Memphis, along the Mississippi river in a wonderful RV park that sits so close you can watch the big boats go up and down the river. We visited Graceland yesterday I liked it, but then I am an Elvis fan. I had no live sightings of him but am keeping my eyes open.
We have enjoyed Kentucky and Tennessee very much and will come back we stopped and checked out some state parks in both a states that we would definitely stay there if we get back this way. Were headed east into Arkansas and then Oklahoma this morning.
For anybody who's trying to e-mail me you may have realized that my e-mail is not working apparently I didn't realize that it was connected to the shop DSL account which has been closed so in the mean time you can email me at dazzlinme@yahoo.com.
Also I have lots of pics but no transfer cable if I get somewhere where I can get one I will post pics.

No comments:

counter