Wednesday, November 19, 2008


The mountains of Kentucky were beautiful. I can't wait to go back.

The first night in the new house, This was a beautiful campground






Sunset in Tennessee, I didn't take any pics of the campground as it wasn't that great plus we got in late and left early the next morning. We did check out some state parks and they were really great, they have camping fishing and Golf at many of the parks.










Kentucky














campground in Kentucky. This campground is located behind the Kentucky music hall of fame. They have a whole complex with museums, stores, log buildings, a music hall, authentic arts and crafts (bet you can't tell I fell in love with Kentucky). They have concerts there year around and they come by the bus fulls.









entrance to the campground











our spot









We are pretty much moved into the new house. We love it. We are still waiting to hear about our closing on the big house so we are still in a waiting pattern.
I have a new computer (I am working on the old one today) with windows Vista and I am not sure I like it. The computer itself is great it weighs about a third of the old one but the new programming is taking some getting used to also I have to find the program that downloads pic from my camera to the puter and get it installed.










1 comment:

A tired retired recluse @ Swallowcliffs.blogspot.com/ said...

Buy a card reader flash. I just got one and it is soo simple. You just take your card out of your camera, plug it into the little bitty flash drive, plug that into your usb and bwa la there are your pics in an instant. download them to your picture folders and move on. I found mine on the net, came free with a memory card.
Mom

counter