Thursday, November 13, 2008

were home!

We made it home and mostly in one piece, we stopped at Graceland in Memphis and while pulling into the parking lot some guy in a rental car ran into our new trailer. Not major damage but enough we have to get hold of the adjuster tomorrow and get them out here then find somebody who does fiberglass work. Anyways here are some of the 106 pictures I took on the trip I will post some each day with a description of what or where we were
In case anybody wondered if there really was an Oscar Myer Wiener mobile here you go. This passed us on I-40 in Tennessee. I was really surprised that these turned out as we were traveling at 65 miles per hour and it passed us
These next pics are for Larry as we passed through his hometown of Shamrock Texas. I didn't realize we were going to go thru there till we were almost there I took quite a few pics. Hope he recognizes something or at least the sign, lol
























This is Santa Rosa New mexico and one of my favorite stops on this trip. I loved the town, the campground, and the weather. We met a really nice couple from Ohio who also had a Siberian Husky and had a nice visit with them.





























Pagosa Springs, loved this campground and would love to go back when it is warm, there is no snow on the ground and the tree's have leaves.
The new house has been wonderful, easily heated and very comfortable. This whole trip was full of new places, new experiences, and wonderful memories.
















































No comments:

counter