Saturday, November 29, 2008

new projects!

Here is my latest project, I know it doesn't look like much yet but hopefully it will when I am done. This is peyote stitch and something I have never done and because of that I bought this as a kit which included directions (thank god) and everything you need to complete the project.
After several (like 4) false starts I finally got the hang of it this is about 2 inches wide and I have about a inch done. These are seed beads

As you can see Rocky has made himself right at home in the new house, we had planned on removing this couch but the dogs love it so much that we have decided to leave it. Odin has actually been getting on it at night to sleep which has given us much more room in our bed. Another plus is underneath there is lots of storage for all my arts and crafts






No comments:

counter