Friday, March 2, 2007

Baby Chelle

Baby Chelle was here for a visit tonight, as you can see she's quite a character


[dinner at grandmas house]
Tomorrow is painting day, going to get my bedroom painted before the new bed arrives on Monday, Had I thought I would of taken before pics and then when I am done after pics, but I already took everything of the walls so then It wouldn't be a true rendition.
As you may have noticed I got the new camera (this explains the clear well lighted pics) haven't had much chance to play with it between redoing my bedroom and working on my boots, but did break it out tonight when the baby got here and it takes pretty nice pics, haven't printed any yet and that is the true test.
have taken quite a few pics of the dogs and the cats hoping tonight to get some of the raccoons stealing the cat food out of the cat bowl, haven't been able to catch them up till now but have seen there tracks every morning

No comments:

counter