Monday, March 5, 2007

Recap of the last few days




.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................so lets see where was I!


Oh yes got my Bedroom painted on Sat and then cleaned the carpets on Sunday, they delivered the new furniture on Monday!


First of all the new mattress is great!!!!!! except for the fact that now I'm sleeping on top of it in stead of sleeping in a hole, and I feel like I'm going to roll out of bed. It is much more comfortable than the old will just take some getting used too ( kinda like sleeping in a hotel room its never quite like your bed)


The new furniture is beautiful, the foot board to the bed was damaged so had to send it back but they have assured me that the new one will be here on the 14th,


Still haven't put anything back on the walls the new color is so gorgeous that it makes me want to paint murals or something on it. have already layed out one on one wall, but I have to finish my boots before I move on to a new project,


The rest of the house is still a disaster as I don't want to put anything into the room but the new stuff ( well and the TV of course) I suppose if I live without it long enough I don't really need it right?


I cleaned my car out today! It was so dirty that I think I could of planted seeds and grown things in it. but I vacuumed and washed everything down It looks so much better and smells better, Tomorrow I may even shampoo the carpets


Anyways were off for the weekend heading southeast down to Durango Colorado, never been there, but heard its great, lots of things to do. I'll take lots of pics ( with the new Camera)and will recap the trip next Tues or Wed,

No comments:

counter