Saturday, March 3, 2007

Its Painted










OK so I said I wasn't going to do the before and after thing, but I changed my mind, which now I am really glad that I did, as its such a dramatic change, I do love it though

We had this whole should we or shouldn't we paint the ceiling thing going on and I didn't want the ceiling painted the dark color I had chosen, but since I choose the paint I was out voted on the ceiling. Now that it is done I like it too!
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Now tomorrow just have to shampoo the carpets and then I will be ready for the new stuff on Monday. The color is called buckskin and it truly is a very warm color that looks like leather, I'm thinking that I will make some leather curtains and paint a mural on a large piece of leather to go with it, or maybe not, will have too see when the new furniture gets here.

No comments:

counter