Friday, March 16, 2007

Catching up!

Been trying to catch up all week!
While I love traveling after coming home its crazy while your trying to catch up!
So Durango was great! loved the San Juan mountains the pass from Ouray to Silverton to Durango was incredible,
its called the million dollar highway and you can see why, its truly an amazing road. am looking forward to going back when the snow is gone (over the pass there was still almost 10 feet)
Durango is a nice mid size town with lots of history, the train runs from town up to silverton and back from may till October and has a 2 hour stop over in silverton, I want to go back when the train is running>
The double tree hotel was really nice with exceptional service, room service was good and they allow you to have pets,
Drove over too Pagosa Springs on Sat, I actually liked it better than Durango because it in the pine tree's were as Durango is more in the cedars, there's lots of cute shops ( I didn't do any shopping on this trip) but if your going and want to shop there is lots available.
anyways we had a really good and relaxing time I'd recommend it to anybody.



On Wed we finally got the court order against Kolby's stalker, which now will hopefully keep him from following her around and watching her as he can go to jail if he's caught doing it now.


Oh and I finished my boots on Thursday before we left for Durango, Started a baby blanket for Ash and am planning my Mural in our bedroom, Also It was lexus's birthday on Wed will do another post for that so that I can post pics from that
Have tons of pics from out trip but can't post them right now for some reason, will keep trying over the weekend so you may get some posts with only pics!

No comments:

counter