Friday, March 23, 2007

Spring is here (finally)

Its been a busy week, plus it has been so nice outside that its been hard for me to set down at the computer and add to my blog.

Last Sunday the guy next door decided to burn the ditch banks, which got a little scary at one point with 40 foot high flames, it got bad enough that all 3 fire trucks showed up and stood by just in case, I had all my windows open as it was so incredibly beautiful outside ( 71 degrees) and had to close them all to keep the house from filling up with smoke. He has a couple he didn't do that's probably his plan for this weekend.

Baby Opal has been sick with RSV. so far so good they have been able to treat her at home, and we are all keeping our fingers crossed that it continues that way.

We have water again!!!!!! no more hose water for us and no broken pipes thank goodness. took most of the day last Saturday but we are now reconnected and have normal water pressure, woo hoo. we were very glad other than I was hoping to get my pond dug but what the hell will figure something out I'm sure.

My strawberries are alive and coming up. I was really worried about them as this winter was such a hard one and I didn't mulch them or anything last fall so I wasn't sure they were going to survive. Now just waiting to see if any of my flowers have survived non seem to be coming up yet, but it is a little Early and really hasn't been that warm.

Got the camp trailer over to Sundance on Monday to have a few things fixed in anticipation of Easter weekend, were all going to the white river for the weekend (well hopefully the white river that's still kinda up in the air) or somewhere for the weekend. The first camping trip of the season and we are all very much looking forward to it.

We have tickets the the grizzlies game next Sat. The last one of the season and we are very sad to see the season end and will miss Jack and Shawna as with the new baby they are sitting this one out. Everybody else is looking forward to going. Kolby has really become a hockey fan and is more excited than any of the rest of us. Ash and Jason are unable to attend as they are in the middle of buying a new house and we will miss them also.

well that's about it from here, for now. I'm sure there's lots more and will remember it right after I post this. But will save it for the next post

No comments:

counter