Saturday, March 31, 2007




The dogs are loving spring







The strawberries live
Great flying weather
........................................................................................................................................................................................As you can see from the pics the yards a mess, I can never figure out where all the trash comes from when the snow melts. I know that the garbage wasn't there before it snowed and I know it didn't come with the snow (at least I hope not) so where does it come from?
Where off the the hockey game, last one of the season! woohooo we are so excited!
Is anybody still having trouble downloading pics to there blogs? would love to hear from you. I'm wondering if there's something I should be doing that I am not?

No comments:

counter