Thursday, August 28, 2008

The gulch is on fire AGAIN!

This is there water truck refilling one of the fire trucks.
..................................................................................................................................................................
So yesterday afternoon about 4:00pm I was playing on the puter and heard sirens, They kept getting closer and closer and closer. So I went outside and to my surprise had a yard full of fire trucks. It seems that there was a fire in the gulch to the south of us and they were using our yard to gain access to the road going to the fire. I didn't go down to where the fire was as I didn't want to be in the way and I didn't get very many pictures as I think that I was kinda in shock. They were here almost 2 hours, according to the police officer I spoke with, it wasn't a really large fire. I may take a walk down there today and get some pictures



No comments:

counter