Monday, August 25, 2008

Retirement!

I want to Send out a congratulations to my mom on her retirement. I'm sure she thinks she retired last May but in my opinion her retirement started today as it is the first day of school here, and she always had the summers off.
So hopefully mom your sitting on the deck with your tea and enjoying the first day that you don't have to go to school!
*************************************************************************************
Not much going on around here over the weekend.
The boys went night fishing on the river below the Flaming Gorge Dam on Friday night and said they had a great time. I on the other hand had a great night home alone as I got to be in charge of the remote .
*************************************************************************************
We went to Vernal on Sunday as we needed a few things, one was a water filter for the fifth wheel as the pressure regulator had become so plugged up with sediment that we were unable to get water into the trailer. Not sure if that makes me feel real confident that our water supply is that great.
We also bought some indoor outdoor green grass looking carpet to put in front of the door, We are tracking in so much dirt that we are having a hard time keeping up with it. hopefully this will help.
Well thats about all from here I'm off to put ribs in the slow cooker and then off to the shop.

1 comment:

A tired retired recluse @ Swallowcliffs.blogspot.com/ said...

Oh Yeah, Tea, Art, No STRESS...Retirement! Thanks for thinking about me! MOM

counter