Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lizard eating fresh tomato's out of the garden
She likes them whole and eats them like an apple
gotta love that face!

......................................................................................................................................................................
I had to go to the dentist this morning, and I have severe dentist anxiety. I don't know why, I just do. I only had a few small cavities and actually only took about an hour to fix and now am good to go for another year.
Now if I can just get the feeling back in my tongue and my lips because I'm starving.
......................................................................................................................................................................
Just one other thing if you love animals you need to check out the rolling dog ranch sanctuary.
Its in Montana and they only take disabled animals, some the adopt out but those that are unadoptable live the rest of there lives on the ranch, there are some incredible stories there.
Also if you go to there blog on the right they update it quite frequently.

No comments:

counter