Thursday, August 14, 2008

The weather is changing!

This is the face of an angel
I think she thinks she smiling, this is the face i get the most when I get the camera out
My watermelon plant has taken over, I don't believe we will get any fruit of this as they haven't even started making melons yet, not sure how long it takes to make a melon but were quickly going into fall so it would have to hurry.
My pepper plants have grown huge but are making very few peppers, I think so far we have had 3 total peppers of 3 plants, They look good though.

Now the tomato plants haven't grown tall at all but they are covered in tomato's. I was worried that we would sell the place before the tomato's got ripe but luckily for me that didn't happen. I think that's one of the things I will miss is having fresh tomato's. I may just have to plant some in buckets so that i will be able have them on the road.
The last 2 mornings have been really cool, It has the feel of fall to it. While watching the weather this morning the weatherman said there may be a chance of snow in the mountains this weekend. It seems way to early for that.
This morning at 8 am it was 47 degree's at old faithful. We are on the down hill side I just hope we can get the house sold so that we can go someplace warm for the winter.


No comments:

counter