Thursday, January 25, 2007

24 hours

We hit 18 degree's today! It was like a damn heat wave, thought about breaking out the sunblock and laying out, ( wonder were my swimsuit is?) not really but it only got down to -4 last night and with the warm up the roads are getting better everyday. We didn't have anyone slide off into the driveway, at least not while I was home, and I didn't have to lock it in 4-wheel drive to get in or out.

We have also had water for over 24 hours!!!!
There will be no living with us now, how will the neighbors ever keep up I wonder!

My husband got his new glasses and contacts yesterday, and boy have they made a difference. We bought a new HD TV a couple of weekends ago and I have been complaining that the picture on it just didn't look right, and he couldn't see it. When we brought it home he hooked it up using the same cables we had for the old TV. We bought the new cables he just hadn't installed them. (its a major job to pull out all of the components in order to switch all of the wires over) and he thought the picture was fine. So last night new glasses in hand (or I should say on face) he sat down to watch the tv and guess what? tonight he comes home and pulls all of the components out and replaces the wires then calls dish TV and orders a new HD receiver. he could finally see that the picture just didn't look right
I guess I better clean the cobwebs down from the corners now that he can see them.

1 comment:

arte said...

Very interesting, I did something similar.

Regards,

artemisas

counter