Monday, January 22, 2007

the cold has become personal

So its been a few days since I could get to the puter as my life has been taken back to an earlier century. with the terrible cold we have a frozen water line somewhere between our house and the road which is about 300 feet or so. So I have been hauling water while we are trying to resolve the situation ( hopefully that happens before spring). I like running water, I especially like it to be hot when it comes out of the faucet. I don't like hauling it in buckets, nor do I like having to heat it to do dishes, wash my face, hauling it to flush the toilet just really stinks (hahaha hopefully not literally) anyways tomorrow we bring in the backhoe and start digging, hopefully I can gets some pics for everybody and hopefully by tomorrow night I will have running water again!
Oh and if anybody out there has any warm weather to spare PLEASE send me some

No comments:

counter