Friday, January 5, 2007

I should of!

I should of bought stock in walmart!
I spend so much money in walmart that it would at least in some way pay me back for the money I spend there. (hopefully)
I mean really we were out of everything!
Its pretty sad when all bathrooms in the house are out of toilet paper, you can't even rob from another one for the one your going too, (the camper was out too)
I couldn't run the dishwasher cause there was no soap, and we all know what happens when you put regular soap in the dishwasher.
we had no razors, and anybody who watched Oprah yesterday knows that your not supposed to keep using the same razor over and over again, unless of course you only shave once every say two months then you might be OK for awhile.
We were reduced to using the little bottles of shampoo you get from the hotels, cause all the big bottles were empty (thank god I collect them every time we stay in one and throw them in a drawer)
paper towels-gone
cat food, the cats have been eating dog food thank goodness they don't seem to mind and when the dogs go out and eat it all I don't feel so bad,
had to steel the garbage bags out of the camp trailer, now these aren't the big bags they are the tall kitchen bags, which means in our house you have to empty the garbage like every 4 hours. ( I'm not sure how it is that we have so much garbage, will have to look into that)
Now for all of you going why doesn't she just go to the store, the closest Walmart is 35 miles away. The local grocery stores carry all the Items we needed but at such a high price that even with buying the gas to go to Walmart its still much cheaper to drive than to go local. ( even in dire need, like toilet paper)
Now I know that Christmas is important and I know that I was so busy, but this busy is just wrong, next year will have to stock up on the basics in November so come January we don't have to fight over the toilet paper!

Oh and Odin has been so happy we had new snow yesterday and last night so this morning he was a happy puppy!

1 comment:

venus de saint said...

i buy the recycled stuff though
it pisses me off why they can't make
it really white.
moist wipes have become an essential
item.
i would love to visit montana.
happy new year!

v

counter