Monday, January 8, 2007

A not fun weekend!


this one is blurry will se if I can replace it soon with one that isn't.
So we spent our weekend cleaning!

I think I'm having a serious case of cabin fever as my house is driving me crazy ( well that and the fact that we haven't really cleaned it since the 23rd of Dec ) So we spent all one day vacuuming, dusting, scrubbing, washing mounds of laundry, scrubbing toilets, that sort of thing.

Now all of you who know me, know that I hate to clean. I love a clean house so I make myself do it ( I keep teasing my husband that he can have a second wife only if she likes to stay home and clean) but I can think of many things I'd rather do.

Odin was very happy, as when we moved the couch there were like 12 half chewed chew bones that he had been unable to retrieve, not to mention a few candy wrappers, some pony tail holders, the cats tinkle bell, and some things I'm not even sure what they were.

we hauled a truck bed full of garbage away, much of it x-mas boxes and wrappings but also just junk,

We have only lived in this house for a little over 2 years and we have filled it clear up. It amazes me how much stuff we have, every time you open the closet or cupboards things fall out, Now I am sure we don't need all of this stuff. I am not even sure why we kept some of it in the first place. I do have a tendency to keep everything, but I had been working on it and thought I had gotten a lot better. Apparently not!

I mean really how many TVs does one family need. apparently we need one for every room and a couple of back ups just in case ( this does include one electric and one 12 volt for the camp trailer).

Odin hates it when we clean, He hates you to pick up his toys and put them in his toy box, and if it is down where he can reach it he will take them right back out and replace them all over the house. He also is scared to death of the vacuum, My little Boston bull loves the vacuum and every chance he gets will have you vacuum him. Odin on the other hand wants to hide under the bed but is no longer able as he has gotten to big!

Sophie (the ferret) loves it when we clean and move things around as I suppose she thinks it a whole new house for her. ferret love change and new things and thrive on things just being in different places.

So that was my sucky weekend the only bright spot was today when I came home to a clean house it was wonderful.

No comments:

counter