Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I hate the treadmill!

So I'm exercising again, No its not a new years resolution ( I don't believe in those) Its the fact that my jeans are getting to tight, you see its been so cold for so long that I have kinda given up going outside unless its absolutely necessary, Which means no exercise, I haven't taken Odin for a walk for weeks. So I'm back on the treadmill, I hate the treadmill, its so boring, there is not enough music, or TV or anything to keep my mind occupied while I am on it, I watch the clock, Twenty five minutes seems like hours. (if only I could figure out how to play on the Internet and walk at the same time)
We may get to above freezing during the day by next week,

Now I have to tell you about my cell phone mishap!
On Sunday morning we cleaned our house, this included a bucket half full of water and a mop ( you know where this is going don't you) So as we were finishing up I had to run to the store, I put on my boots, grabbed my purse, coat, gloves, and headed for the door on my way out I bumped the mop handle and knocked it down. I bent over to pick it up and apparently my cell phone slid out of my purse into the bucket, Now you would think that I would of heard it, seen it something right, nope didn't have a clue. My daughter found it 20 minutes later when she emptied the bucket. (if it ever works again at least its very clean and smells like Mr Clean)
I bought me a new one yesterday, I didn't even bother to try putting the battery back in ( my daughter had the good sense to take it out) I figured after 20 minutes submerged its toast. I did pick it up of the counter today to move it and water still dripped out. Not a good sign.
I wonder if I can get cell phone insurance?
Will have to look into that!

No comments:

counter