Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Still so cold

Its still so cold here, I had to put gas in my car yesterday, and I really didn't want to. That by itself is reason enough to move to Oregon (they pump your gas for you there). Right now its -17 according to Yahoo. I don't want to leave the house, and when I do I absolutely try do do everything I need to so that I don't have to go back out. My poor little Boston Bull Dog barely gets off the deck to go pee. Odin on the other hand doesn't seem to mind at all, he stays out for hours, when he comes in his whiskers are coated and his nose is so cold. I think he just comes in to check on us then back out he goes again.
well that's the big news from here, supposed to warm up by the weekend ( to 20 degree's) if you can believe it. maybe if it warms up will be able to think clearly and right about something else!

1 comment:

thethinker said...

Wow. I'm down in Texas thinking temperatures in the 30's and 40's are horrible.

counter